Once again I have neglected my blog and all of you and I appologise…..in my defence since the last time I wrote I have organised and booked my (our) wedding, been to London for a lovely weekend of shopping, eating and a theatre visit and worked pretty hard too.
Met this guy when I was in London….how beautiful is he?
I have to draw him!
This month I have to
- finish designing my christmas card (really quickly)
- complete 3 commission pieces (7 animals)
- complete 2 pieces for presents
- complete all of the rest of my Christmas shopping
- meet my fiance’s parents and siblings (yikes)
- decorate my home for Christmas
- wrap presents, cook and pack to go to Isle of Wight for New Year
- and still work full time too
That can’t be too hard …..can it 😮
I hope I can show you some of what I am doing but a lot of it is for Christmas so it has to remain a surprise. I know everyone else is busy too so perhaps you won’t miss me.
My New Year’s resolution is to blog every day next year 😀
……I wonder if I can do that…….I hope so!